Home

DrayTek speed test

The Draytek Vigor 2860 has a theoretical maximum WAN/Firewall speed limit of 300 Mbps. Watch me as I put this limit to the test as see what speeds I can get. While meeting a performance slow problem with other applications, e.g. FTP, SMB, www.speedtest.net, please use iPerf3 to test the performance for comparison. The performance may be different while testing with a single session or with multiple sessions. The suggested session number is 5, and the command is iperf3 -c <server ip> -P 5. 5

Draytek Vigor 2860 WAN Throughput Speed Test - YouTub

If the DSL connection speed is lower than expected, here are some methods you can try to improve the connection speed. Use an alternative modem code. We provide different modem code to avoid interoperability issues. Please go to WAN >> General Setup and use an alternative modem code to see if the line speed will improve. There are firmware. So it is necessary to test the real bandwidth the router has by www.speedtest.net before configuring the QoS Bandwidth. It is the same for DSL WAN. The DSL Vigor routers have the built-in DSL modem so it can know the synchronized speed that the modem gets. However, the synchronized speed is not always equal to the real speed it can get

If your Wi-Fi speed is slow or you get disconnected quite often, you may try the following to improve the Wi-Fi performance of Vigor Router or VigorAP, including: Change the channel Adjust channel bandwidt In summary, if the WAN interface has a dynamic line speed, use Auto Weight to allow the router to adjust the load balance weight according to the line status. If the bandwidth is fixed, use According to Line Speed mode will make sure the router won't underestimate the available bandwidth Disable Quality of Service on the router and do a speed test using that WAN interface - this is the less reliable method as other devices may be using the WAN Once you've found the WAN speed, set the quality of service settings for that WAN to be 90-95% of the maximum achievable on that line to get the best results from quality of service DrayTek Vigor 2860n Plus - Setup. At our standard test distances of 2m and 10m line of sight and 15m behind two standing walls the 2860NP delivered 802.11n 5GHz speeds of 18.7MBps (149.6Mbit. Detailed Line Statistics. To show more detailed line statistics, enter vdsl status more (or adsl status more for an ADSL line)This will show details of the line statistics in this format. Near End - The local end, in this case the router / modem. This is the Downstream information

What to do if the NAT/ VPN Performance is lower - DrayTe

I've emailed draytek asking about realistic figures. Seems like I will have to move away from them though as even the next model up will only suffice for the current virgin speed so will be in the same boat again come the next round of speed upgrades. That smallnetbuilder website seems a good source of info though to start with. Thanks agai Positioning wireless access points in a mesh network can be tricky, but DrayTek has included a fantastic inbuilt speed test feature, as well as an interference monitor, to make it easier. From the management console, you can see devices that are part of your mesh network, as well as their individual signal strength When testing broadband speeds with IP-Based Load Balancing, where WAN1 has 10Mbps downstream with 10Mbps upstream and WAN2 has 10Mbps downstream with 5Mbps upstream, only one WAN interface is utilised for the speed test Now the moment of truth. Modem in bridge mode connected to the R7800 router, broadband speed test showed: download 51mbps and 6ms latency. I was even more thrilled when speed test showed download 48.8mbps and 7.8ms latency over my VPN connection. I will update this review should I encounter any problem with the V130 Our network configuration used to test the DrayTek 2920 In our case, we set the IP addresses of the modems to be 192.168..1 and 192.168..2. We set the IP address of the DrayTek router to be 192.168.1.100 and all our network devices (including computers, iPads, iPhones, printers and NAS storage devices) had fixed IP addresses in the range 192.

How to Improve DSL Speed DrayTe

The speed achieved depends on the conditions of the line, which means that quality of lines has become more important. Line length is an important factor, but as you can't move your home/office nearer the exchange you can still try to improve your local connections (wiring) The Vigor 2820n is a Dual WAN wireless ADSL2+ router with one RJ-11 WAN port, one 10/100Mbps WAN port, four 10/100Mbps LAN ports and a single USB port DrayTek is a popular brand among small businesses, offering a fine range of networking products with a sharp focus on value. The Vigor AP-910C is no exception: this smoke alarm-style AP supports. DrayTek VigorAP 1000C review: Impressively powerful for the price while switching to mesh mode turns one into a dedicated high-speed backhaul link. with our test desktop connected to a.

Setting up DSL WAN Bandwidth for QoS DrayTe

I have a 80/20 mbps broadband connection. When I do a speed test, I consistently only get 45 mbps downstream. This is tested over several days. The problem occurs if I use the Draytek as the modem, or if I use the BT Openreach as the modem, and the Draytek just as a router. The sync speed is fine (79812). And yes it is consistently fine, no. The Vigor 3300V is a Multi WAN broadband router with four 10/100Base-T WAN ports (one physical DMZ port), four 10/100Base-T LAN ports, four FXS ports for VoIP and four FXO ports DrayTek Corp. declares that VigorAP 900 is in compliance with the following essential requirements and other relevant provisions of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC, ErP 2009/125/EC and RoHS 2011/65/EU. The product conforms to the requirements of Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2004/108/EC b

7 Tips to Improve Wi-Fi Performance DrayTe

1. Combine 2 internet connections to increase speed on the Draytek Vigor 2960. .-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-Please watch: Windows 10 : Connect Wi-Fi without password http..
  2. DrayTek's VigorAP 1000C access point is aimed at those who need robust, fault tolerant Wi-Fi coverage that is easy to set up and maintain
  3. This will be the basis on choosing a FTTP speed profile. Speed testing a router can be setup with a couple of laptops In this example I'll be using a similar Draytek 2860n router, this has an advertised firewall throughput of 300Mbps so this will be the number we are looking to hit
  4. DrayTek is a Taiwanese manufacturer of broadband equipment, including firewalls, VPN devices, routers and wireless LAN devices. The company was founded in 1997 by a team of experienced engineers who decided to form their own company and create what they feel are superior network products
  5. Our network configuration used to test the DrayTek 2920 In our case, we set the IP addresses of the modems to be 192.168..1 and 192.168..2. We set the IP address of the DrayTek router to be 192.168.1.100 and all our network devices (including computers, iPads, iPhones, printers and NAS storage devices) had fixed IP addresses in the range 192.
  6. It is advised (as noted in the picture above) to run a speed test on your internet to get your speeds so that it can be adjusted correctly where needed. Each call over VoIP with us is 80kbs for every call both inbound and outbound. For example, if you had 3 calls happening at once, that would be 240kbs in total
  7. Run a broadband speed test. Test your broadband speed with the UK's most accurate broadband speed testing tool. The product will be on the market October 5th 2001 and is suitable for any user with ADSL from BT with the Speed Touch USB. DrayTek are marketing the Vigor2200USB as a solution to non 'wires-only' customers who want to replace the.

The VPN is an IPSec connection using a DrayTek 2930 router for the ADSL and a DrayTek 3200 router at the EFM end. However, I'm unable to get speeds over this connection (tested with iperf) of anything over 600Kb or so down from the main office (traffic will pretty much always be from the main office to the remote office DrayTek Vigor2926 price and availability. Rather than a single spec, the Vigor2926 series comes in a number of different models. The most expensive is the Vigor2926Vac, which will set you back. Well the new draytek G.Fast modem (uk version) has now been released into the wild and with my mt992 doing some odd things (random disconnects and the internet light going out even though i could still get online) i decided to get one and try it out, so far I've found it to be acceptable although its only been running a few hours and while ive seen posts that have said they have lost upload. I have also tested IPsec using draytek router to draytek router noticed very poor speeds when copying a files across using explorer. I have tested copying files across using FTP getting similar speed to windows explorer. I have used iperf to test speeds beteen A-site and B-site and showing up as decent bandwidth

'Auto Weight' and 'According to Line Speed' in - DrayTe

1. I have both 887VA and Draytek 2850/2850n/2860n+ routers on FTTC without an Openreach modem. I haven't had any reliability problems anywhere. All are on Zen connections. Give me about a week and I'll test which works at what speed for you
  2. Re: Draytek Vigor 130 sync speed « Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 12:00:20 PM » It was a disappointment to me on my ultra-long G.992.1 line compared to the aggressive DLink, otherwise it would be my first choice for ADSL because of its use of PPPoA which is slightly more efficient (the odd percentage point on long packets, much more on short.
  3. The Vigor 2700G is an ADSL1/2/2+ wireless router with one RJ-11 WAN port and four 10/100Mbps LAN ports. It supports NAT routing, DMZ and UPnP

VigorLTE 200n an LTE broadband Wi-Fi router for smart home or small business network of around 30 hosts. The primary WAN interface is the LTE mobile broadband, for sites without fixed lines infrastructure or locations needs temporary Internet access Mr Draytek, since my last post there has been a dramatic increase in the router's speed. The Down Speed in the Online Status shows an increase to 11408000, almost 10 times what it was. So I did another speed test, and got an even slower speed. So I disabled the bandwidth limit, and then got a speed of 9.72 Mb/s. Even my son was impressed First, test your broadband speed with the laptop close to the router. If it's fast enough, then you need to improve the signal strength where you normally use your PC. DrayTek Vigor routers. http://www.adslgate.com/dsl/showthread.php?t=126727 Connection Speed 6976 kbps 448 kbps Line Attenuation 28.0 db 19.0 db Noise Margin 11.0 db 21 db This is with the Netgear router. The Netgear will sit like this no probs now. Ifi plug in the Draytek initial stats will be very similar to the above, but after a couple of days it will be down to around 1 meg

There are several reasons you might consider having at least two Internet connections.The first reason would be to act as a failover or backup if the main In.. Vigor166 is a G.fast modem/router, delivering fiber-like DSL speed up to 1.3 Gbps. The built-in DSL modem is backward compatible with VDSL2 profile 35b supervectoring and ADSL2+. With 1 RJ-11 port and 2 GbE LAN ports, Vigor166 is also configurable to be a small yet powerful router, offering SPI firewall and content filtering by URL keywords and.

Quality of Service setup guide - DrayTe

Try the free speed test tool at DSL Reports for a rating of your connection. How can I fix Bufferbloat? Your router controls the flow of traffic, which means the only way to fix Bufferbloat is through your router. For many years, routers have attempted to solve Bufferbloat using something called 'Quality of Service', or 'QoS' for short.. I have a problem with my DrayTek vigor2830. Environment: device: plain Vigor2830 (no WiFi, no Voip) provider: SpinTel location: Miranda, NSW exchange, ~1.8km copper length. Problem statement: modem connects with ADSL1 speed (G.dmt) only: ~1.5kbits. I used to have Billion 7404 and speed I used to have is about 8-10kbits. Billion got really old Yes, sorry, the Draytek Vigor models. I have run the tests with only one device connected. I've tested using three different devices (a PC, a laptop and a tablet!). Results are the same. I've also run the test during normal working hours and the difference is minimal in the speed tests Your speeds are in the ball park for where you may have to spend a little more to get into the enterprise levels. Draytek, Meraki and EdgeMark in a small rack mount device with a real processor. At my main office a Draytek v3900 can handle 4x500mbps WAN connections although we only run 2 active on it

Start a n Enterprise Server for .NET region such as ESDEMO, and connect 3270 clients to the cluster IP address. Each connection is assigned to a cluster machine depending on the load balancing Routing Performance. The 2130n was tested using our updated router test process, which includes the new Maximum Simultaneous Connections test.The results summarized in Table 1 show that the 2130n comes close to, but doesn't achieve Draytek's 800 Mbps throughput claims The IP address of the Draytek router and the IP addresses of all the network devices were set to be in a different range to the Sharedband routers (in our case 192.168.1.X). BBC iPlayer streaming speed test results with Sharedband

Vigor2760 by Draytek information and hardware knowledge base. Key features - all unknown. LAN Connectivity features - all unknown. Hardware features - all unknow Hong Kong Expressvpn Draytek Official Site |Expressvpn Draytek Surf The Web Privately |Try It Now Risk Free!how to Expressvpn Draytek for . I tested two other US servers, and the 1 last update 2021/04/23 results were similar. While there Expressvpn Draytek was a Expressvpn Draytek speed decrease on Hidemyass Unlimited each server, the 1 last update 2021/04/23 connections were still fine for 1. Draytek Smart Vpn, Certificado Server Ovpn Common Name, Vpn Qui Ne Conserve Pas Les Logs, openvpn server ubuntu script. Hidemyass.com Review - Average download speed It is time to test them. Test if Your Ports are Open. Now that you have forwarded ports on the Draytek Vigor2130n you should test to see if your ports are forwarded correctly. To test if your port has been properly forwarded, you can use our Network Utilities tool, which includes a free Open Port Checker

Draytek Vigor 2860 - Setup, Performance & Verdict Review

Hi All, I recently bought Google Nest Wifi and (to avoid Double NAT) I also got a Draytek Vigor 130. Since switching my speed has dropped for 55Mb to 45Mb with Sync speed going from 59 to 50. I have trawled the web but cant find any reason why this would be the case. This is also the second mod.. Draytek Vigor 130 ADSL/VDSL Modem - broadbandstuff.co.uk Speed Test Smokeping Ping Test 24x7 Broadband Monitor ISP Reviews Review an ISP Latest GBU Information Hardware FAQs Communit How to test modem speed. We offer 10 steps to follow to increase the speed of your internet access experience by testing and possibly upgrading your Modem or Modem/Router. Modems supplied by your ISP or NBN provider can often be improved upon by using a DrayTek modem/router

How to check detailed ADSL / VDSL line statistics - DrayTe

Next: Resolving local DNS queries in Draytek. Get answers from your peers along with millions of IT pros who visit Spiceworks. Join Now. During a speed test with jperf between any PC on the two subnets the performance collapses extremely after a few minutes. Running backups shows the same data drop We have been very impressed, in general, with the performance of DrayTek Vigor load-balancing routers. Opt for a load-balancing router without onboard ADSL/ADSL2+ modems While it may be tempting (in terms of price and convenience) to purchase an 'all-in-one' load-balancing router that incorporates its own ADSL/ADSL2+ modems, we recommend. Broadband Speed Test How fast is your broadband? Follow us on Twitter Never miss the latest news again Broadband Discussion Latest 10 active forum discussions Draytek Vigor 130 SNR stat VigorAP 900 - DrayTek Corp Speed Test Smokeping Ping Test 24x7 Broadband Monitor ISP Reviews Review an ISP Latest GBU Information Hardware FAQs Communit In our tests, we saw a top speed of 54.8MB/sec over 5GHz in the throughput test at close range, which isn't bad, but in the long-range test the Vigor 2860AC fell flat, achieving only 1.64MB/sec.

DrayTek VigorAP 1000C review TechRada

How can I test WAN speed connection with QoS - DrayTek FA

How to test my ADSL2/2+ connection? How can - DrayTek FA

Draytek Vigor 166 G.fast Modem / Router Review Looking around on the web I could find very little regarding the Vigor 166, other than how long it has gone from product announcement to actual product on the shelves Speed is a bit slower, 55Mbps down vs 78Mbps down with Sky, but I guess it will speed up as the line settles? I have a Draytek Vigor 130 I'd like to use paired with an Eero Pro set, instead of the supplied Voda Hub The DrayTek and ST show similar synch rates so speed test results are strange. Is it anything to do with the QoS feature of the 2820? When I first got my 2710 the throughput was lower than with my previous router and I discovered that on the 2710 the QoS feature is ON by default and throughput is restricted to 80% of available bandwiidth The use at Test Lab shows that the VigorSwitch P2261 provides the full QoS, VLAN and security features needed for network switches, thereby increasing the flexibility of the infrastructure as well. Management work of the administrator. According to DrayTek, the VigorSwitch P2261 series is fully compliant with both IPv4 and IPv6

Improving DSL Speed/quality - DrayTe

Draytek's are great- I use a few on Internode links & they work brilliantly. $500 gets you in the top range- the 2820 series for example, which come in plain 2820, 2820N (adds N wireless) & 2820Vn (VoIP & N wireless) versions. The top spec Vn version is still under $500 on the internet Your speed test results from here. Your ping test results from here. Your external IP address from here. The results of a traceroute. Your Sure Signal serial number: VSS Traceroute command On a PC: Click on Start and select Run Type CMD into the Run box and press enter/click ok A black box will appear. In this box type tracert 212.183.133.177. The Draytek Vigor 2862Vac VDSL/ADSL Router Firewall key features: 4-WAN: VDSL/ADSL, Ethernet, Dual optional USB 3G/4G BT SIN 498 MCT Approved - New! Vigor 2862Ln version with built-in LTE/4G Can be centrally Managed by VigorACS DrayDDNS Service Support - New! Hotspot Web Portal - New! IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack Dual-Band Wireless Features (Vigor 2862ac) High Availability (Hardware failover) - New DrayTek Vigor 130 Modem (thanks to recommendations on this forum) Speed test pro tip (Smart Queues): This absolutely didn't happen to me and cost me an hour of pulling my hair out. Out of the box the DM has Smart Queues enabled which as I understand it prevents any one client from saturating the WAN link to 100% utilisation. With this. Having said that, the only reason to use the Draytek Router would be to improve the speed of the broadband at slow clients or to address reliability issues as result of SNR or other factors. If the broadband is fast and reliable, in theory there is no benefit to the Draytek Router as I could just PPOE the linux box to the Openreach Modem

-Restart router, connect laptop to wifi, direct browser to the modem's LAN IP. Draytek page loaded - at least this works!-Check WAN status on router UI: connected. Public internet working.-Back to the Draytek webUI. Sync rate same as the HG612 (59.9mbps down, 19.9mbps up), errors all 0, down SnR is lower (9dB vs 13.9dB If I run a TB speed test using Chrome on my iMac wired to my Draytek 2830n I get 70+Mbps down as expected but only 8.2Mbps on the upload which is half of what I would expect. If I switch to the HH5 provided I get the same speed down but the upstream jumps to 20Mbps down which is what I would have expected through the Draytek. So 2 questions So I bought a Draytek Vigor 130 modem - I also had a Draytek Vigor 2910 VG router I'd been given a while back so I wanted to use that as well. The modem connected immediately and everything worked ok, except that I got a speed of around 25 Mbs, nowhere near the minimum of 60 promised

Built-in 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band Wi-FI, delivers speed up to 1733Mbps + 300Mbps (Lac model) 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN/LAN Switchable Port (It is a fixed WAN port on f/w v3.8.7 or lower) 1 USB port for 3G/4G modem or extra storag The router has been set up with the absolute basics to provide internet access and tested with just a single (new) laptop wired to the Draytek which is connected to the filtered BT plate. This is showing a 35mb connection down and 10mb up. The problem i get is just general speed browsing the internet

Speed Test يتوفر لدينا كافة منتجات تم تأسيس شركة DrayTek عام 1997م من قبل السيد / كالفين ما ومازال رئيساً لها ، وتخصصت في مجال الاتصالات وحلول 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band wireless for speed up to 1.7Gbps) 1 Ethernet WAN for Load Balancing or. DrayTek VigorAP 920R Series is a dual-band wireless access point for the outdoor environment. It has one PoE Gigabit Ethernet port to ensure easy deployment at outdoors and a rugged case to withstand harsh conditions Draytek Vigor 130 and FTTC SNR setting increased sync. But it was weird like something randomly changed on my connection i was getting nice low pings. 14ms pings using ookla speed test while getting full sync speeds 80/20 and around 8ms in my team speak server. No packet loss from what i could tell at this time

SG :: DrayTek Vigor165 DSL RouterSG :: DrayTek Vigor 2130n Wireless Router

It kept dropping the line though so was useless, but I at least managed to do a speed test with it, which returned 1.5Mbps. Maybe I'll try 3.8.8.2 and see what happens. Fibre - I meant I would use the ISP's modem and the Draytek as a wireless router! So I am now stumped Draytek Vigor Router Competition. Sunday, August 3, 2003 12:03 PM; 0 comments; Draytek is carrying out a user survey, which ADSLGuide readers may be interested in, mainly because it carries prizes of free ADSL hardware.. There are two Vigor 2600V and a Vigor 2600G routers up for grabs, and 20 runners up prizes of T-shirts Speed Test (check your broadband speed instantly using the most accurate UK based speed test) Broadband Quality Monitoring (continuous monitoring of your broadband quality) Download Test Files (test files of varying sizes to help users diagnose problems with their broadband connection.) Find my BT Exchang Speed Test يتوفر لدينا كافة منتجات وتعتبر الآن شركة DrayTek من الشركات الرائدة في مجالها ومقرها الرئيسي في تايوان 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band wireless for speed up to 1.7Gbps) 1 Ethernet WAN for Load Balancing or Failove What information do I need to send to Draytek Support? 4261: Why am I experiencing very bad voice quality on VoIP? 4259: My VoIP calls cut off after a short time. 4257: Since I started using VoIP my Draytek router is logging multiple DoS attacks? 4253: Sometimes I can make VoIP calls, but sometimes I cannot. 4249: How to provide VoIP log to.

What is SoGEA Broadband (SoGEA)? SoGEA stands for Single Order Generic Ethernet Access. Up until now, to deliver broadband to a home or office, you needed to have a traditional phone line installed and then ADSL Broadband or Fibre Broadband provided on top of it It's been over two years since Openreach withdrew its own VDSL2 modem as an option from their Fibre-to-the-Cabinet (FTTC) installation service, which many ISPs initially provided to customers before self-installations and all-in-one routers became the norm. Now future firmware updates are also due to end. Some ISPs weren't particularly pleased when the operator originally stopped supplying.

DrayTek Vigor 2900Gi 54Mbps Wireless VPN Broadband Router Speed Test Smokeping Ping Test 24x7 Broadband Monitor ISP Reviews Review an ISP Latest GBU Information Hardware FAQs Communit At one point, I used to think it was the router failing, dropping the line speed right down (getting really weird speed test results) but only by switching the Vigor off, waiting a couple of minutes, then on again, would not only resync the line better than what it was but also cure the slow speed issue at the same time Vigor2862 series is a VDSL modem router equipped with an RJ-11 WAN port, built-in VDSL/ADSL modem, a GbE WAN port, and a lot of enterprise-grade features. It is designed for small/medium business with a DSL connection, needs Internet redundancy DrayTek is a leading supplier of state-of-the-art networking and telecommunications solutions. DrayTek offers a wide range of brilliantly engineered solutions which include enterprise-level firewalls, mission-critical VPN VoIP facilities for SoHo, and various xDSL broadband CPE products Hi I've recently moved from BT to PN. I'm on the unlimited fibre service and using a Draytek 2860 modem/router. The modem is showing down/up speeds of 78/20Mbps but am noticing slower response than before on BT and speedtest.net is showing 30Mbps download speed. (on BT it would show a download sp..

SG :: DrayTek Vigor 2100G Wireless Router

AC2200 Delivers speed up to 2.2 Gbps 2x 10/100/1000M Base-T, RJ-45 (PoE-PD Support on Port 1) 1x USB2.0 Type A) 6x Internal Dual-Band Antenna Gain: 2 dBi for 5GHz, 1 dBi for 2.4GH

SG :: DrayTek Vigor 2710n DSL Wireless Router‫اختبار سرعة اتصال موبايلي - فايبر | Mobily SpeedtestDrayTek Vigor 2926n Dual-WAN Router Firewall | Cirrus IT
  • Past tense of tidy.
  • Lower eyelid surgery cost in Tijuana, Mexico.
  • How much do solar panels cost for a 1,500 square foot house.
  • My Primark gift card has no pin.
  • Edenton, nc breaking news.
  • Cockblocker meaning in hindi.
  • Virtual hen party Ireland.
  • 35*35 photo size.
  • My friend called me annoying.
  • Hunting facts.
  • Can you bathe a rabbit.
  • Xbox One delete saved game data.
  • Ashland drive in Theater.
  • Anders Matthesen bøger.
  • How to setup dual monitors with DVI and HDMI.
  • White tulip drawing.
  • Lift force example.
  • Cracker Barrel Apple dessert recipe.
  • This is an 81 Honda HOW dare you movie.
  • Real Russian hair extensions.
  • Embedded C to assembly converter.
  • Dressage events 2020 near la chorrera.
  • Fruli strawberry Beer Canada.
  • Life Size Teddy Bear 5 feet.
  • Appleton Estate history.
  • Babe Ruth signed bat.
  • Aston Martin Vantage price UK.
  • Granite mining process PDF.
  • 1200 btu/hr to hp.
  • What lobe of the brain does math.
  • What age to start AAU basketball.
  • Reflexology classes in houston tx.
  • TRX weight loss workout.
  • 4x4 matrix keypad pinout.
  • Pedestal meaning in Urdu.
  • D Dimer test cost in Mumbai.
  • Finger Air Board shop.
  • If your car gets towed how much does it cost.
  • Net ionic equation calculator.
  • Latest fishing news.
  • Importance of 5 senses.